HP EliteBook x360 830 G5 Notebook PC
360° of inspiration
Sorry, this product is no longer available, please contact us for a replacement.
Get more done with the freedom of x360 versatility. The ultraslim HP EliteBook x360 830 adapts to all the ways you create, connect, and collaborate—and is highly secure and easily managed for the enterprise.
- Windows 10 Pro 64
- 8th Generation Intel Core™ i3/i5/i7 processor
- Up to 32 GB memory; Up to 512 GB SSD storage
- 13.3" diagonal Full HD display
- Intel UHD Graphics 620
Four brilliant use modes
Bring flexibility to work—create, engage, share, and multitask with the HP EliteBook x360 830 and the optional HP Rechargeable Active Pen. Powerful performance is packed into the distinctive, all-aluminum, easily serviceable design.
Protect your PC against the evolving malware threats of the future, with selfhealing, hardware-enforced, and manageable security solutions from HP. Keep prying eyes from viewing your screen in open workspaces with HP Sure View Gen3.
Speak up, listen in
Effortlessly work with your team while on the go. Crisp audio and advanced collaboration features like HP Noise Cancellation, collaboration keys, a worldfacing third microphone, and loud top-firing speakers help you stay in touch.
- Effortlessly work with your team while on the go. Crisp audio and advanced collaboration features like HP Noise Cancellation, collaboration keys, a worldfacing third microphone, and loud top-firing speakers help you stay in touch.
- Power through your day with Windows 10 Pro and the powerful security, collaboration and connectivity features from HP.
- Instantly protect against visual hacking with the optional HP Sure View Gen3 integrated privacy screen. At the touch of a button your screen appears unreadable to those around you while you see your content clearly.
- Protect the firmware that antivirus can’t reach! The hardware-enforced selfhealing protection offered by HP Sure Start Gen4 automatically recovers the BIOS from malware, rootkits, or corruption.
- Keep your critical processes running, even if malware tries to shut them down. HP Sure Run extends hardware enforced self-healing protection into the operating system to guard against malicious attacks on applications and processes.
- Help protect your PC from websites, attachments, malware, ransomware, and viruses with hardware-enforced security from HP Sure Click.
- Express yourself in almost any light utilizing the optional outdoor viewable display of the HP EliteBook x360 830.
- Never wonder if someone is watching you with the added peace-of-mind that comes from the integrated HP Privacy Camera, with a physical shutter to protect from malicious surveillance.
- Fortify your security with up to three authentication factors including fingerprints and facial recognition.
|HP EliteBook x360 830 G5 Specifications|
|Operating system||Windows 10 Pro 64 – HP recommends Windows 10 Pro.
Windows 10 Pro 64 (National Academic only)
Windows 10 Home 64
Windows 10 Home Single Language 64
|Processor Family||8th Generation Intel Core™ i7 processor (i7-8650U);
8th Generation Intel Core™ i7 processor (i7-8550U);
8th Generation Intel Core™ i5 processor (i5-8350U);
8th Generation Intel Core™ i5 processor (i5-8250U);
8th Generation Intel Core™ i3 processor (i3-8130U)
|Processors||Intel Core™ i7-8650U vPro™ processor with Intel UHD graphics 620 (1.9 GHz base frequency, up to 4.2 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 8 MB cache, 4 cores)
Intel Core™ i7-8550U with Intel UHD graphics 620 (1.8 GHz base frequency, up to 4 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 8 MB cache, 4 cores)
Intel Core™ i5-8350U vPro™ processor with Intel UHD Graphics 620 (1.7 GHz base frequency, up to 3.6 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 6 MB cache, 4 cores)
Intel Core™ i5-8250U with Intel UHD Graphics 620 (1.6 GHz base frequency, up to 3.4 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 6 MB cache, 4 cores)
Intel Core™ i3-8130U with Intel UHD graphics 620 (2.2 GHz base frequency, up to 3.4 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 4 MB cache, 2 cores)
|Memory slots||2 SODIMM|
|Maximum Memory||32 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM
Both slots are customer accessible/upgradeable. Supports dual channel memory.
|Internal Storage||256 GB up to 2 TB PCIe NVMe™ M.2 SSD
512 GB M.2 SATA FIPS 140-2 SSD
512 GB PCIe NVMe™ M.2 SED SSD
256 GB M.2 SATA SED SSD
128 GB M.2 SATA SSD
|Display||13.3" diagonal FHD IPS WLED-backlit touch screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 5, 400 nits, 72% NTSC (1920 x 1080)
13.3" diagonal FHD IPS WLED-backlit touch screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 5, 220 nits, 45% NTSC (1920 x 1080)
13.3" diagonal FHD IPS BrightView WLED-backlit touch screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 and HP Sure View Integrated Privacy Screen, 1000 nits, 72% NTSC (1920 x 1080)
13.3" diagonal FHD IPS anti-glare WLED-backlit touch screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 and HP Sure View Integrated Privacy Screen, 1000 nits, 72% NTSC (1920 x 1080)
|Available Graphics||Integrated: Intel UHD Graphics 620
(Support HD Decode, DX12, HDMI 1.4b and HDCP 2.2.)
|Audio||Bang & Olufsen, dual stereo speakers, 3 multi array microphone|
|Wireless Technologies||Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2x2) WLAN and Bluetooth 4.2 Combo, non-vPro™
Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2x2) WLAN and Bluetooth 4.2 Combo, vPro™
Intel XMM™ 7262 LTE-Advanced Cat 6
Intel XMM™ 7360 LTE-Advanced Cat 9
Intel XMM™ 7560 LTE-Advanced
(Compatible with Miracast-certified devices.)
|Ports and Connectors||2 USB 3.1 Type-C™ with Thunderbolt™ support; 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 (1 charging); 1 Smartcard reader (optional); 1 HDMI 1.4b; 1 headphone/microphone combo; 1 External Nano SIM slot for WWAN; 1 AC power (Cables are not included.)|
|Input devices||HP Premium Collaboration Keyboard, backlit and spill-resistant with drain; Clickpad with multi-touch gesture support, taps enabled as default; Ambient light sensor|
|Communications||HP Module with NXP NFC Controller NPC300 I2C NCI|
|Camera||HD camera; HD IR webcam|
|Available Software||HP Connection Optimizer; HP Hotkey Support; HP Image Assistant; HP JumpStart; HP LAN Protection; HP Noise Cancellation Software; HP Support Assistant; Native Miracast support; Buy Office (Sold separately); HP Power Manager|
|Security management||Absolute persistence module; Credential manager; HP BIOSphere Gen4; HP Device Access Manager; HP DriveLock and Automatic DriveLock; HP Fingerprint Sensor; HP Password Manager; HP Secure Erase; HP SpareKey; Power-on authentication; Preboot authentication; TPM 2.0 embedded security chip shipped with Windows 10 (Common Criteria EAL4+ Certified); HP Sure Click; HP Wireless Wakeup; HP Client Security Gen4; HP Sure Recover; HP Sure Run; HP Sure Start Gen4; Windows Defender|
|Management features||HP Driver Packs; HP System Software Manager (SSM); HP BIOS Config Utility (BCU); HP Client Catalog; HP Manageability Integration Kit Gen2; Ivanti Management Suite|
|Power||HP Smart 65 W External AC power adapter; HP Smart 65 W EM External AC power adapter; HP Smart 45 W External AC power adapter; HP Smart 45 W USB Type-C™ adapter; HP Smart 65 W USB Type-C™ adapter|
|Battery type||HP Long Life 4-cell, 53 Wh Li-ion Battery is internal and not replaceable by customer. Serviceable by warranty.|
|Battery life||Up to 19 hours 30 minutes|
|Dimensions (W X D X H)||12.07 x 8.47 x 0.66 in|
|Weight||Starting at 2.97 lb|
|Energy Efficiency Compliance||ENERGY STAR certified and EPEAT 2.0 Silver|
|Environmental specifications||Low halogen|
|Warranty||HP Services offers 3-year and 1-year limited warranties and 90 day software limited warranty options depending on country. Batteries have a default one year limited warranty except for Long Life batteries which will have same 1-year or 3-year limited warranty as the platform. Refer to http://www.hp.com/support/batterywarranty/ for additional battery information. On-site service and extended coverage is also available. HP Care Pack Services are optional extended service contracts that go beyond the standard limited warranties.|
Download the HP EliteBook x360 830 G5 Notebook PC Datasheet (.PDF)
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.