HP EliteBook 835 G10 Notebook PC
Engineered for the hybrid worker
Unlock Better Prices Now!
Contact us to get our exclusive pricing.
AMD Ryzen™ 5 processor, 8 GB memory; 256 GB SSD storage
Get a Quote!
Overcome obstacles to hybrid work with the HP EliteBook 835. The latest AMD processor2 , up to 32GB LPDDR5 memory3, and features that enhance online meetings let you listen, be heard, and look17 your best. Work confidently knowing your PC has a suite of enterprise-ready security and manageability.
Designed for the enterprise. Made for you.
Highly secure and easy to manage remotely with AMD PRO manageability, the HP EliteBook 865 has the performance you for complex workloads and a sophisticated design
Collaborate with confidence
Bring authenticity to your online meetings in a hybrid work world with optional 5G connectivity4. Make virtual meetings more human and interactive with HP Presence17,5 technology like a 5MP IR auto tracking camera with an 88-degree wide-viewing angle, and Audio by Bang & Olufsen.
Protected by HP Wolf Security
HP Wolf Security for Business creates a hardware-enforced, always-on, resilient defense. From the BIOS to the browser, above, in, and below the OS, these constantly evolving solutions help protect your PC from modern threats6
Outer box packaging 100% sustainably sourced8
This PC contains at least 30-percent post-consumer recycled plastic in the bezel, at least 50-percent post-consumer recycled plastic in the keycaps , and the outer box packaging is 100-percent sustainably sourced.8
- Manage battery performance and customize charging options with the easy-to-use HP Power Manager dashboard.9
- Stream one video of you and another of an object with support for dual video streams and camera switching.10
- Move freely, and look your best, even in low light conditions during video calls enhanced by HP Presence.5,11
- When you need a break during calls change your video feed to a still picture with Be Right Back.11
- HP Keystone Correction automatically crops and flattens the image feed of whiteboards and documents.11
- Enable hardware and software innovations from HP with the myHP application.12
- Move around a little without losing viewers’ attention during video calls with optional HP Auto Frame.11
- Keep a consistent look across all your videoconferencing apps with Background Adjustment11.
- HP Context Aware provides AI-based optimization to maximize performance, comfort, and responsiveness.13
- Make the color of your screen look consistent in any light with the Adaptive Color.12
- Optional TÜV certified HP Eye Ease low blue light panels help remove blue light waves.14
- Get a fast and reliable connection in dense wireless environments with gigabit data rate Wi-Fi 6E.15,16
2. Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. AMD’s numbering is not a measurement of clock speed.
3. Sold separately or as an optional feature.
4. Intel® 5G module is optional and must be configured at the factory. Module designed for 5G SA (standalone), and 5G NR NSA (non-standalone) networks as carriers deploy Evolved-Universal Terrestrial Radio Access New Radio Dual Connectivity (ENDC) with both 100Mhz of 5G NR and LTE channel bandwidth, using 256QAM 4x4 as defined by 3GPP. Module requires activation and separately purchased service contract. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. Data connection, upload and download speeds will vary due to network, location, environment, network conditions, and other factors. Backwards compatible to 4G LTE and 3G HSPA technologies. 5G module planned to be available in select platforms and select countries, where carrier supported.
5. Select HP Products are enhanced with HP Presence. Features vary by platform.
6. HP Wolf Security for Business requires Windows 10 Pro and higher, includes various HP security features and is available on HP Pro, Elite, Workstation, and RPOS products. See product details for included security features.
7. Recycled plastic content percentage is based on the definition set in the IEEE 1680.1-2018 standard.
8. 100% outer box packaging made from sustainably sourced certified and recycled fibers. Fiber cushions made from 100% recycled wood fiber and organic material. Any plastic cushions are made from >90% recycled plastic.
9. HP Power Manager requires Windows 10 and higher and can be downloaded from the Microsoft Store.
10. Dual video streams and camera switching with Multi-Camera requires second camera that is sold separately or as an optional feature and requires myHP application.
11. Requires myHP application and Windows OS.
12. Requires Windows OS.
13. Available on select HP PCs with Windows 10.
14. Low blue light panel is only available with 400nit, non-touch, models without HP Sure View Reflect.
15. Wi-Fi 6E requires a Wi-Fi 6E router, sold separately to function in the 6GHz band. Availability of public wireless access points limited. Wi-Fi 6E is backwards compatible with prior 802.11 specs. And available in countries where Wi-Fi 6E is supported.
16. Wi-Fi® supporting gigabit data rate is achievable with Wi-Fi 6E (802.11ax) when transferring files between two devices connected to the same router. Requires a wireless router, sold separately, that supports 160MHz channels.
17. HP conferencing features require Windows and the latest myHP app, available over the air or for download via sofpaq on the HP Support website. Planned availability in spring 2023
HP EliteBook 835 13 inch G10 Notebook PC Available Model
HP Elitebook 835 G10 Notebook PC - Customizable
- Windows 10 Pro or other operating systems
- AMD Ryzen™ 3, 5, or 7 PRO processor
- 8 GB memory; 256 GB SSD storage
- 13.3" diagonal WUXGA display
- AMD Radeon™ Graphics
|HP EliteBook 830 13 inch G10 Notebook PC|
|Available Operating Systems||Windows 11 Pro1
Windows 11 Pro Education1
Windows 11 Home1
Windows 11 Home Single Language– HP recommends Windows 11 Pro for business1
Windows 11 Pro ((Windows 11 Enterprise or Windows 10 Enterprise available with a Volume Licensing Agreement)1
Windows 11 Pro (preinstalled with Windows 10 Pro Downgrade)1,2
|Processor Family3||AMD Ryzen™ 5 processor; AMD Ryzen™ 7 processor|
|Available Processors3,4,5,6||AMD Ryzen™ 7 7840U with AMD Radeon™ Graphics (3.5 GHz base clock, up to 4.9 GHz max boost clock, 16 MB L3 cache, 8 cores, 16 threads); AMD Ryzen™ 5 7540U with AMD Radeon™ Graphics (3.5 GHz base clock, up to 4.9 GHz max boost clock, 16 MB L3 cache, 6 cores, 12 threads)|
|Maximum Memory||64 GB LPDDR5-6400 MHz RAM
Onboard memory. Non customer accessible/upgradeable
|Internal storage||512 GB up to 2 TB PCIe® Gen4x4 NVMe™ M.2 SSD TLC7
256 GB up to 512 GB PCIe® Gen4x4 NVMe™ M.2 SED SSD TLC7
256 GB up to 512 GB PCIe® NVMe™ Value M.2 SSD7
|Display size (diagonal, metric)||33.8 cm (13.3")|
|Display||13.3" diagonal, WUXGA (1920 x 1200), touch, IPS, anti-glare, 250 nits, 45% NTSC; 13.3" diagonal, WUXGA (1920 x 1200), IPS, anti-glare, 250 nits, 45% NTSC; 13.3"
diagonal, WUXGA (1920 x 1200), IPS, anti-glare, 1000 nits, 100% sRGB, HP Sure View Reflect integrated privacy screen with HP Eye Ease; 13.3" diagonal, WUXGA (1920 x 1200), IPS, anti-glare, 250 nits, 45% NTSC with HP Eye Ease12,13,14
33.8 cm (13.3") diagonal, WUXGA (1920 x 1200), touch, IPS, anti-glare, 250 nits, 45% NTSC; 33.8 cm (13.3") diagonal, WUXGA (1920 x 1200), IPS, anti-glare, 250 nits, 45% NTSC; 33.8 cm (13.3") diagonal, WUXGA (1920 x 1200), IPS, anti-glare, 1000 nits, 100% sRGB, HP Sure View Reflect integrated privacy screen with HP Eye Ease; 33.8 cm (13.3") diagonal, WUXGA (1920 x 1200), IPS, anti-glare, 250 nits, 45% NTSC with HP Eye Ease12,13,14
|Available Graphics||Integrated: AMD Radeon™ Graphics12 (Support HD decode, DX12, HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.3.)|
|Audio||Bang & Olufsen, dual stereo speakers, dual array microphones|
|Wireless Technologies||(Compatible with Miracast-certified devices.)|
|Ports and Connectors||2 Thunderbolt™ 4 with USB Type-C® 40Gbps signaling rate (USB Power Delivery, DisplayPort™ 1.4); 2 USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate (1 charging); 1 HDMI 2.0; 1
stereo headphone/microphone combo jack8;
(HDMI cable sold separately.)
|Input devices||HP Premium Keyboard – spill-resistant with optional backlit keyboard; Clickpad with multi-touch gesture support, taps enabled as default;|
|Communications||Realtek Wi-Fi 6E RTL8852CE 802.11a/b/g/n/ax (2x2) and Bluetooth® 5.3 wireless card; MediaTek Wi-Fi 6E RZ616 (2x2) and Bluetooth® 5.3 wireless card ; Intel® XMM™ 7560 LTE Advanced Pro; Intel® 5G Solution 5000 ; NFC Mirage WNC XRAV-1|
|Camera||HP True Vision 5 MP camera with integrated dual array digital microphones|
|Software||HP Connection Optimizer; HP Hotkey Support; HP Support Assistant; HP Easy Clean; HP Power Manager; myHP; HP Privacy Settings; HP Notifications; HP PC Hardware Diagnostics Windows; HP Services Scan; HP Smart Support (download); Buy Office (Sold separately)15,16,17,18,19|
|Security management||Absolute persistence module; HP Secure Erase; HP Sure Click; HP Sure Recover; HP Sure Run; HP Sure Sense; BIOS Update via Network; HP Sure Admin; HP BIOSphere Gen6; TPM 2.0 embedded security chip (Common Criteria EAL4+ and FIPS 140-2 Level 2 Certified); HP Sure Start Gen7; HP Wake on WLAN; HP Tamper Lock; SecuredCore PC Enable;29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39|
|Security Software Licenses||HP Wolf Pro Security Edition56|
|Fingerprint reader||Fingerprint sensor(select models)|
|Management features||HP Client Management Script Library (download); HP Driver Packs (download); HP Client Catalog (download); HP Manageability Integration Kit Gen4 (download); HP Image Assistant Gen5 (download); HP Patch Assistant (download); HP Cloud Recovery; HP Connect for Microsoft Endpoint Manager20,21,22,23|
|Power||HP Smart 65 W USB Type-C® adapter25|
|Battery type||HP Long Life 3-cell, 38 Wh polymer; HP Long Life 3-cell, 51 Wh polymer24|
|Dimensions||11.81 x 8.46 x 0.76 in; 30.01 x 21.48 x 1.92 cm|
|Weight||Starting at 2.8 lb; Starting at 1.27 kg; (Weight will vary by configuration. Does not include power adapter.)|
|Ecolabels||EPEAT® Gold registered; SEPA; TCO Certified27|
|Energy star certified (series fixed)||ENERGY STAR® certified|
|Certification and compliance||CCC; GS Mark|
|Warranty||1-year and 3-year limited warranties and 90 day software limited warranty options depending on country. Batteries have a default one year limited warranty. Refer to http://www.hp.com/support/batterywarranty/ for additional battery information. On-site service and extended coverage is also available. HP Care Pack Services are optional extended service contracts that go beyond the standard limited warranties|
1. Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows is automatically updated and enabled. High speed internet and Microsoft account required. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates
2. This system is preinstalled with Windows 10 Pro software and also comes with a license for Windows 11 Pro software and provision for recovery software. You may only use one version of the Windows software at a time. Switching between versions will require you to uninstall one version and install the other version. You must back up all data (files, photos, etc.) before uninstalling and installing operating systems to avoid loss of your data
3. In accordance with Microsoft’s support policy, HP does not support the Windows 8 or Windows 7 operating system on products configured with Intel and AMD 7th generation and forward processors or provide any Windows 8 or Windows 7 drivers on http://www.support.hp.com
4. Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. AMD’s numbering is not a measurement of clock speed.
5. Processor speed denotes maximum performance mode; processors will run at lower speeds in battery optimization mode.
6. Max Boost clock frequency performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration.
7. For storage drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 30 GB (for Windows 10 and 11) is reserved for system recovery software.
8. SuperSpeed USB 20Gbps is not available with Thunderbolt™ 4.
12. HD content required to view HD images.
13. Actual brightness will be lower with touchscreen or Sure View.
14. HP Sure View Reflect integrated privacy screen is an optional feature that must be configured at purchase and is designed to function in landscape orientation.
15. HP Smart Support requires HP TechPulse to be installed. For more information about how to enable or to download HP Smart Support, please visit http://www.hp.com/smart-support .
16. HP Services Scan is provided with Windows Update on select products and will check entitlement on each hardware device to determine if an HP TechPulse-enabled service has been purchased, and will download applicable software automatically. HP TechPulse is a telemetry and analytics platform that provides critical data around devices and applications and is not sold as a standalone service. HP TechPulse follows stringent GDPR privacy regulations and is ISO27001, ISO27701, ISO27017 and SOC2 Type2 certified for Information Security. Internet access with connection to TechPulse portal is required. For full system requirements or to disable this feature, please visit http://www.hpdaas.com/requirements. Not applicable in China.
17. HP Support Assistance requires Windows and Internet Access
18. HP Power Manager requires Windows 10 and higher and can be downloaded from the Microsoft Store.
19. Microsoft Office sold separately and requires Internet access for activation.
20. HP Connect for Microsoft Endpoint Manager is available from the Azure Market Place for HP Pro, Elite, Z and Point-of-Sale PCs managed with Microsoft Endpoint Manager. Subscription to Microsoft Endpoint Manager required and sold separately. Network connection required.
21. HP Manageability Integration Kit can be downloaded from http://www8.hp.com/us/en/ads/clientmanagement/overview.html.
22. HP Patch Assistant available on select HP PCs with the HP Manageability Kit that are managed through Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager. HP Manageability Integration Kit can be downloaded from http://www8.hp.com/us/en/ads/clientmanagement/overview.html.
23. HP Cloud Recovery is available for Z by HP, HP Elite and Pro desktops and laptops PCs with Intel® or AMD processors and requires an open, wired network connection. Note: You must back up important files, data, photos, videos, etc. before use to avoid loss of data. Details please refer to: https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c05115630 .
24. Actual battery Watt-hours (Wh) will vary from design capacity. Battery capacity will naturally decrease with shelf life, time, usage, environment, temperature, system configuration, loaded apps, features, power management settings and other factors.
25. Availability may vary by country.
26. HP Fingerprint sensor is an optional feature that must be configured at purchase.
27. Based on US EPEAT® registration according to IEEE 1680.1-2018 EPEAT®. Status varies by country. Visit www.epeat.net for more information.
29. HP Sure Click requires Windows 10 Pro or higher or Enterprise. See https://bit.ly/2PrLT6A_SureClick for complete details.
30. HP Sure Sense is available on select HP PCs with Windows 10 Pro, Windows 10 Enterprise, Windows 11 Pro, or Windows 11 Enterprise OS25. HP Sure Run Gen5 is available on select HP PCs and requires Windows 10 and higher.
31. HP Sure Run Gen5 is available on select HP PCs and requires Windows 10 and higher.
32. HP Sure Recover Gen5 with Embedded Reimaging is an optional feature which requires Windows 10 and higher must be configured at purchase. You must back up important files, data, photos, videos, etc. before use to avoid loss of data. Network based recovery using Wi-Fi is only available on PCs with Intel Wi-Fi Module
33. HP Sure Start Gen7 is available on select HP PCs and requires Windows 10 and higher.
34. HP Sure Admin requires Windows 10 or higher, HP BIOS, HP Manageability Integration Kit from http://www.hp.com/go/clientmanagement and HP Sure Admin Local Access Authenticator smartphone app from the Android or Apple store. 35. HP Client Security Manager Gen7 requires Windows and is available on the select HP Elite and Pro PCs.
36. HP BIOSphere Gen6 features may vary depending on the platform and configuration.
37. HP Secure Erase for the methods outlined in the National Institute of Standards and Technology Special Publication 800-88 "Clear" sanitation method. HP Secure Erase does not support platforms with Intel® Optane™.
38. Absolute firmware module is shipped turned off and can only be activated with the purchase a license subscription and full activation of the software agent. License subscriptions can be purchased for terms ranging multiple years. Service is limited, check with Absolute for availability outside the U.S. Certain conditions apply. For full details visit: https://www.absolute.com/about/legal/agreements/absolute/.
39. Secured-Core PC Enable requires an Intel® vPro® , AMD Ryzen™ Pro processor or Qualcomm® processor with SD850 or higher and requires 8 GB or more system memory. Secured-core PC is enabled from the factory.
56. HP Wolf Pro Security Edition (including HP Sure Click Pro and HP Sure Sense Pro) is available preloaded on select SKUs and, depending on the HP product purchased, includes a paid 1-year or 3-year license. The HP Wolf Pro Security Edition software is licensed under the license terms of the HP Wolf Security Software - End-User license Agreement (EULA) that can be found at: https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/ish_3875769-3873014-16 as that EULA is modified by the following: “7. Term. Unless otherwise terminated earlier pursuant to the terms contained in this EULA, the license for the HP Wolf Pro Security Edition (HP Sure Sense Pro and HP Sure Click Pro) is effective upon activation and will continue for either a twelve (12) month or thirty-six (36) month license term (“Initial Term”). At the end of the Initial Term you may either (a) purchase a renewal license for the HP Wolf Pro Security Edition from HP.com, HP Sales or an HP Channel Partner, or (b) continue using the standard versions of HP Sure Click and HP Sure Sense at no additional cost with no future software updates or HP Support.”
Download the HP EliteBook 835 13 inch G10 Notebook PC Datasheet (.PDF)
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
AMD Ryzen™ 5 processor, 8 GB memory; 256 GB SSD storage
Get a Quote!