HP Officejet Enterprise Color Flow MFP X585z B5L06A#BGJ
A printing revolution for your enterprise
Our Price: $2,710.00
A printing revolution for your enterprise. This Flow MFP delivers color prints at up to twice the speed and half the cost per page of color lasers—plus copies, scans, and faxes.1,2 It's designed for advanced workflow—and built to last.
Faster than lasers—for less1,2
- Quality color, up to half the cost. Spend up to 50% less per page compared with color lasers.2
- Accelerate business printing and keep productivity high—print up to twice as fast as lasers.1
- Rely on pigment inks for durable documents that are water-, fade-, and smear-resistant.5
- With over 60 billion pages printed, HP PageWide Technology enables page-width printing in a single pass.12
Fully loaded for the enterprise
- Be confident that sensitive business data is protected with advanced security solutions.
- Centrally monitor and control your printers with HP Web Jetadmin.6
- Deploy new features through upgradable firmware and add solutions to expand the capabilities of this MFP.
- Enable optional wireless direct printing and NFC touch-to-print technology—no need to access the network.3,4
Performance you can rely on
- High volume, high value—get exceptional value from Original HP high-capacity black ink cartridges.10
- In durability testing performed by Buyers Lab, over 200,000 pages were printed without jams or failures.13
- Rely on longevity—this MFP is designed for less maintenance, with minimal consumable parts.
- Loaded for productivity—tackle large print jobs with a paper capacity of up to 1,050 sheets.7
Make workflow faster
- Worry-free scanning—capture every page and detect potential misfeeds before they slow you down.9
- Finish faster—scan in a single pass and send documents to network folders, email, and more.11
- Manage jobs directly at the MFP, using the 8-inch (20.3 cm) color touchscreen with image preview.
- Fast, accurate input—enter data more quickly and accurately using the pull-out keyboard.9
- Consume up to 84% less energy while printing compared with competing color lasers.eco01
- Meets ISO specifications for use in cleanrooms—making it perfect for offices.eco02
- Reduce energy use. This MFP uses up to 25% less power compared with competing color lasers.eco03
- Blue Angel, ENERGY STAR® qualified, EPEAT® Silver
- eco01 Based on internal research: HP Officejet Enterprise series requires up to 80 watts to print. The weighted average for competing devices is 508 watts.
- eco02 Based on results of third-party testing of HP Officejet nterprise Color MFP X585 Series with HP 980 Original ink cartridges.
- eco03 As measured by the ENERGY STAR® Typical Energy Consumption (TEC) method when compared to majority of color laser MFPs ≤$3,000 USD based on market share as reported by IDC as of Q3 2013; for details, see hp.com/officejet. Energy use based on internal HP testing. Actual cost and energy usage may vary.
- eco04 Compared with the majority of color laser MFPs ≤$3,000 USD based on market share as reported by IDC as of Q3 2013. Calculation compares weight of supplies and cartridge packaging needed for similar amount of pages based on ISO yield and continuous printing.
1 Comparison based on manufacturers' published specifications of fastest-available color mode (as of December 2013) and includes color laser MFPs ≤$3,000 USD, based on market share as reported by IDC as of Q3 2013 and HP internal testing of printer in fastest-available color mode (sample 4-page category documents tested from ISO 24734). For more information, see http://www.hp.com/go/printerspeeds 2 Cost-per-page (CPP) claim is based on the majority of color laser MFPs ≤$3,000 USD as of December 2013, based on market share as reported by IDC as of Q3 2013. ISO yield is based on continuous printing in default mode. CPP comparisons for laser supplies are based on published specifications of the manufacturers' highest-capacity cartridges. For details, see http://www.hp.com/go/officejet. CPP based on HP 980 ink cartridges' estimated street price. For more information, see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies 3 Wireless direct printing requires purchase of optional module. Mobile device needs to be connected directly to the WiFi network of a wireless-direct-capable MFP prior to printing. Depending on mobile device, an app or driver may also be required. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from the access point in the MFP. For details, see http://www.hp.com/go/wirelessprinting 4 Touch-to-print capability requires purchase of optional module. Mobile device must support near field communications-enabled printing. For a list of supported devices, see http://www.hp.com/go/businessmobileprinting 5 Display-permanence rating by Wilhelm Imaging Research, Inc., or HP Image Permanence Lab. For details, see http://www.hp.com/go/printpermanence 6 Universal device plug-in is offered with HP Web Jetadmin 10.3 SR4 and higher. HP Web Jetadmin is free and available for download at http://www.hp.com/go/webjetadmin 7 Additional purchase of an optional paper tray is required. 10 Page volume based on HP 980 Black Original Ink Cartridge. 11 Single-pass dual-sided scanning is only available on the HP Officejet Enterprise Color Flow MFP X585z. 12 HP internal research on devices with Page Wide Array Mar 4, 2014: Based on usage on the HP CM8060/8050 Color MFP, the HP Inkjet Web Press portfolio T200/T300/T400, HP Officejet Pro X MFP and other printers with HP PageWide Technology totaling over 60 billion pages printed. 13 Durability testing performed by Buyers Lab showing HP's Officejet Enterprise Color X585 MFP completed a 200,000-impression test without failure. 14 An FCC Class A emissions compliant device meets the less stringent (higher) levels of emissions allowed by the FCC for a product operation in a commercial environment. An FCC class A device cannot be marketed for use in a residential environment and an FCC class A device should not be purchased for use in a residential environment due to the increased risk of interference to radio communications.
|HP Officejet Enterprise Color Flow MFP X585z Specifications|
|Print resolution, black:||Up to 1200 x 1200 optimized dpi (when printing from a computer on HP ColorLok paper, HP Premium Inkjet Presentation Paper Matte, and HP Inkjet Brochure Paper Matte and 600 x 600 input dpi)|
|Print Speed Black (ISO, laser comparable):||Up to 42 ppm (A4), Up to 44 ppm (letter)|
|Print speed color (ISO, laser comparable):||Up to 42 ppm (A4), Up to 44 ppm (letter)|
|Print speed footnote:||ISO speeds measured using ISO/IEC 24734. Excludes first page or first set of ISO test pages. For details see http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims|
|First page out (black):||As fast as 8 sec|
|First page out (black/color):||As fast as 8 sec|
|Monthly duty cycle:||Up to 80,000 pages|
|Recommended monthly print volume:||2000 to 6000|
|Footnote for recommended monthly print volume:||HP recommends that the number of pages per month of imaged output be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including supplies replacement intervals and device life over an extended warranty period.|
|Print technology:||HP PageWide Technology with pigmented inks|
|Print resolution, color:||Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi (when printing from a computer on HP Advanced Photo Papers and 600 x 600 input dpi)|
|Mobile Printing Capability:||HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint™, Mopria-certified, Mobile Apps, optional Touch to Print, optional Wireless Direct printing|
|Paper handling standard,input:||500-sheet input tray, 50-sheet multipurpose tray, 100-sheet ADF|
|Paper handling standard,output:||300 sheet face-down output bin|
|Paper handling optional,input:||Optional 500 sheet tray|
|Duplex printing (printing on both sides of paper):||Automatic (standard)|
|Document finishing:||Sheetfeed; ADF|
|Media sizes, standard:||Tray 1: Letter, oficio, legal, statement, executive, 3 x 5 in, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 7 in, 5 x 8 in, envelopes (No. 10, Monarch); Tray 2: Letter, statement, executive, envelopes (No. 10); Tray 3: Letter, oficio, legal, statement, executive|
|Media sizes, custom:||Tray 1: 3 x 5 in to 8.5 x 14 in; Tray 2: 4.0 x 8.3 in to 8.5 x 11.7 in; Optional Tray 3: 4.0 x 8.3 in to 8.5 x 14 in|
|Media types:||Plain paper (light, intermediate, mid-weight, heavy, extra heavy, prepunched, recycled, bond, other inkjet plain paper), photo (glossy, gloss, soft gloss, satin, matte, other inkjet photo), envelopes, labels, cards, specialty papers (glossy brochure, matte brochure, tri-fold brochure, Hagaki, greeting cards, other inkjet specialty paper)|
|Media weight, recommended:||16 to 32 lb (plain paper); 33 to 80 lb (photo); 20 to 24 lb (envelope); 32 to 48 lb (brochure); 90 to 110 lb (card)|
|Envelope capacity:||Up to 37 envelopes|
|Memory, standard:||1792 MB (system memory)|
|Print languages, standard:||HP PCL 6, HP PCL 5 (HP PCL 5 driver available from the Web only), HP Postscript Level 3 emulation, native PDF printing (v 1.4)|
|Memory, maximum:||1792 MB (system memory)|
|HP ePrint capability:||yes|
|Connectivity, standard:||2 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Host; 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Device; 1 Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000T network; 1 Foreign Interface; 1 Hardware Integration Pocket; 2 Internal USB Host; 1 Fax modem port|
|Mobile printing capability:||HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint™, Mopria-certified, Mobile Apps, optional Touch to Print, optional Wireless Direct printing|
|Mobile Printing Capability Footnote:||Requires an Internet connection to the printer. Feature works with any connected Internet- and email-capable device. Requires HP Web Services Account Registration. Print times may vary. For a list of supported documents, and image types, see http://www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter. And for additional solutions, see http://www.hp.com/go/mobile-printing-solutions. Supports the following devices running iOS 4.2 or later: iPad®, iPad® 2, iPhone® (3GS or later), iPod touch® (3rd generation or later). Works with HP's AirPrint™ enabled printers and requires the printer be connected to the same network as your iOS device. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from the access point. AirPrint, the AirPrint Logo, iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple® Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.|
|Connectivity, optional:||802.11b/g/n wireless LAN (station mode), networking accessory, HP Jetdirect 2700w USB Wireless Print Server J8026A; 802.11b/g wireless LAN (Access Point Mode) networking accessory, HP Jetdirect 2800w NFC and Wireless Direct Accessory J8029A; HP Jetdirect ew2500 Wireless Print Server J8021A|
|Minimum system requirements:||PC: Windows 8; Windows Vista; Windows 7 (SP1+); Windows Server 2003 (SP1+); Windows Server 2008; Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit); Windows Server 2012 (64-bit); Windows XP (SP2+); CD-ROM or DVD drive, or Internet connection; Dedicated universal serial bus (USB 1.1 or 2.0), or network connection; 200 MB available hard disk space; Operating system compatible hardware system requirements see http://www.microsoft.com
Macintosh: OS X 10.6, OS X 10.7 Lion, OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion; CD-ROM or DVD drive, or Internet connection; Dedicated universal serial bus (USB 1.1 or 2.0), or network connection; 1 GB of available hard-disk space
|Dimensions and weight|
|Dimensions (W x D x H):||21 x 21.5 x 22.6 in (533 x 546 x 574 mm)|
|Weight:||80 lb (36.3 kg)|
|What's in the box:||HP Officejet Enterprise Color Flow X585z MPF; Introductory HP OfficeJet Black, Cyan, Yellow, Magenta print cartridges (Black: ~7800 pages, Color: ~3400 pages); Hardware Install Guide; Warranty card; Software and electronic documentation on CD-ROM; Power cord|
|Warranty:||One-year, onsite warranty; one-year technical phone support, chat, and e-mail|
|Software included:||HP PCL 6 Discrete Printer Driver; Mac Software Link to Web (Mac Installer); Windows Installer|
|Cable included?:||No, please purchase USB cable separately|
Download the HP Officejet Enterprise Color MFP X585 series Datasheet (.PDF)
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Our Price: $2,710.00